3.3.3 Documented history of changes
From CLOCKSS Trusted Digital Repository Documents
3.3.3 - The repository shall have a documented history of the changes to its operations, procedures, software, and hardware.
The histories of the changes to the various aspects of the CLOCKSS Archive are preserved as follows:
- Technical operations are documented in CLOCKSS: Box Operations.
- Business operations are documented in submissions to, and minutes of, the CLOCKSS board.
- Technical procedures are documented in:
- Business procedures are documented in submissions to, and minutes of, the CLOCKSS board, and the history of communications with libraries and publishers the procedures result in is maintained in the RT ticketing system.
- The software inventory is maintained as described in CLOCKSS: Hardware and Software Inventory. Source code control of the LOCKSS software, and thus its history, is provided by SourceForge. As described in LOCKSS: Software Development Process, the process of evolving the software is tracked using the Roundup system.
- The hardware inventory is maintained in CLOCKSS: Hardware and Software Inventory.