4.3.1 Documented preservation strategies relevant to its holdings
From CLOCKSS Trusted Digital Repository Documents
4.3.1 - The repository shall have documented preservation strategies relevant to its holdings.
- To maintain the integrity of the AUs (AIPs) it contains by replicating them in a CLOCKSS Private LOCKSS Network (PLN) running the LOCKSS: Polling and Repair Protocol.
- To respond to any possible format obsolescence of the content in the AUs it contains as described in LOCKSS: Format Migration.
- CLOCKSS: Box Operations
- LOCKSS: Polling and Repair Protocol
- LOCKSS: Format Migration
- David S.H. Rosenthal, Thomas S. Robertson, Tom Lipkis, Vicky Reich, Seth Morabito. "Requirements for Digital Preservation Systems: A Bottom-Up Approach", D-Lib Magazine, vol. 11, no. 11, November 2005. doi:10.1045/november2005-rosenthal
- CLOCKSS: Preservation Strategy
- CLOCKSS: Threats and Mitigations