220.127.116.11.5 Software technologies appropriate to the services it provides to its designated communities
From CLOCKSS Trusted Digital Repository Documents
18.104.22.168.5 - The repository shall have software technologies appropriate to the services it provides to its designated communities.
The CLOCKSS archive performs its Mandatory Responsibilities to its Designated Community using a range of software. It is all either developed by the LOCKSS team, or free, open source software supported by the open source community:
- The inventory of the software in use and how it is maintained is described in CLOCKSS: Hardware and Software Inventory.
- The risks involved are described in the Software Obsolescence section of CLOCKSS: Threats and Mitigations.
- The process by which the LOCKSS software evolves in response to the experience of using it is described in LOCKSS: Software Development Process.
- CLOCKSS: Designated Community
- CLOCKSS: Mandatory Responsibilities
- CLOCKSS: Hardware and Software Inventory
- CLOCKSS: Threats and Mitigations
- LOCKSS: Software Development Process